|Engineered for professional AV integrators with higher-grade materials and processes that exceed industry standards. Designed for easy installation and product confidence, the Kordz PRO Series Passive HDMI is a robust and reliable installation cable.|
Kordz PRO Series Passive HDMI cables make professional installations easier with solid copper pins, 1kg retention connectors and a highly flexible fire rated jacket. The PRO Series HDMI is robust, flexible and delivers reliable 4K resolution and Ethernet to displays and engineered to the strict Kordz professional installation standard. Each cable is UL CMG fire rated in all lengths, supported by the Kordz Lifetime Warranty and certified by HDMI Licencing.
- Solid copper pins and lightweight, folded-gold plated HDMI connectors decrease oxidation and increase 18Gbps signal stability.
- A highly flexible UL CMG rated jacket fits any installation environment.
- Benchmark inter-terminal uniformity through Kordz’ patented soldering techniques.
- Licensed HDMI 2.0 Adopter product, individually tested on assembly line.
- Kordz’ product performance guarantee and warranty for your lifetime.
HDMI CERTIFICATION – 0.5m – 5.0m Lengths
- HDMI CTS (Certified Test Specification): High Speed with Ethernet
- Certified Data Rate: 6.0Gbpsc, 17.82Gbps agg
- Supported Data Rate: ≥ 6.0Gbpsc, 17.82Gbps agg (4K UHD)
- HDMI Clock: 27-340MHz
- Cable Diameter: 30AWG 5.7mm/0.22”Ø | 28AWG 6.5mm/0.26”Ø
- Mounting Length: cable gauge dependent (see below)
- Cable Bend Radius: cable gauge dependent (see below)
- Retention Force (nominal): 9.9N (1kg / 2.2lbs) +10/-5%
- Primary Conductors: Solid 30-28AWG OFC, length dependent
- Insulation on TMDS: HDPE, Foamed-PE, length dependent
- Insulation on 4C + HEAC Pairs: HDPE
- Shielding on TMDS Pairs: Al / Mylar, 125% coverage
- Shielding Overall: AL/Mylar, 100% coverage + Al-Mg alloy braid, min 85% coverage
- Cable Jacket: UL CMG fire-rated PVC composite materials
- HDMI Connector Shell: Premium gauge folded steel, 1μ” 24K Gold plated
- HDMI Connector Pins: Solid OFC, 15μ” 24K Gold plated
- Termination: High Frequency Soldering
- Connector Assembly: ABS connector shell with PVC injection moulded boot and strain relief