|EXTEND HDMI AT 1080P UP TO 50M OVER SINGLE CAT6 CABLE. ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO EXTEND THE IR SIGNAL WITH IT WHICH IS FOXTEL IQ/IQ2/3 COMPATIBLE.
SINGLE POWER SUPPLY FUNCTION WHICH CAN BE PLUGGED IN AT EITHER THE TRANSMITTER OR RECEIVER SIDE.
The HDMI Extender uses a single CAT6 (recommended) cable to transmit a HDMI signal in max 1080P up to 50m. It will also allow you to transmit the IR signal from your remote control over the same distance using the provided accessories.
The transmitter unit also allows HDMI pass through giving you the ability to split your HDMI signal – allowing one signal to go directly to a source unit at the transmitter side and the other being sent to the receiver over the CAT6 cable.
Another benefit of our HDMI extender is that it only requires one power supply to function. This can be connected at either the Transmitter or Receiver – not both. The IR signal is fully compatible with Foxtel IQ (excluding Bluetooth remote controls).
- Supports video input : 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Use a single CAT6 cable to transmit the HDMI Signal and IR signal, Maximum distance of 50m (HDMI cable length and quality can restrict this length).
- Supports video output : 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Supports Resolution up to 1080P/60HZ.
- Supports IR extender (when using the provided IR accessories) and is compatible with Foxtel IQ/2/3.
- Support EDID Management and Control
- CAT Termination should be using IEEE-568B. 568A termination will effect quality and distance.
- EQ stabilizer switch allowing the perfect power amplification depending on the distance.
- Easy to Install, simple plug and play setup.