RUIJIE REYEE 8-PORT GIGABIT UNMANAGED SWITCH
|Cost-effective unmanaged access switches with a metal casing designed for SMEs. It supports plug-and-play without requiring any configuration, which can meet the requirements of various scenarios such as wired, wireless and surveillance networks.|
Video surveillance has been widely popularized, and more and higher requirements are raised for surveillance security switches that are indispensable for video data transmission. Ruijie launches the Reyee RG-ES100 Series to provide customers with next-generation unmanaged surveillance security switches that feature diversified specifications, stable quality, and high-cost performance.
- Plug and Play
- Supports self-adaptive ports and plug-and-play feature with zero configuration.
- Metal Casing
- The entire casing is made of metal which provides better heat dissipation.
- Easy to Install
- The compact size allows easy installation in the ELV box at home or the waterproof surveillance junction box, as it only takes up little space.
- Enterprise-grade Quality
- The high-quality 8-core network cable and enterprise-grade components ensure no packet loss or lagging for data transmission
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Switching capacity: 16 Gbps
- MAC address table: 4000
- Port Surge Protection: 6 kV
- Weight (With package): 0.35 kg
- Layer type: Unmanaged
- Forwarding rate: 11.9 Mpps
- Fan: Fanless
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 160 mm x 75 mm x 24 mm
- Power Consumption: ≤5W
- Power Supplies: 5V power adaptor, 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Certification: CE, RoHS