|- IDEAL FOR USE ON BOATS OR OTHER OUTDOOR VEHICLES
- SUPPORTS BLUETOOTH/ SD/ USB/ MP3 AND AM/FM RADIO.
- Bluetooth A2DP: Allows music to be streamed from handheld devices via a Bluetooth A2DP audio connection.
- Bluetooth Pairing: To pair your phone to the MA4B set your phone to search for a new device and select ‘Car Audio’ when found. If the phone is requesting for a pin number, enter 8888 to pair). Once paired “BT ON” will be display on the screen momentarily.
- Hands free calling: Allows phone calls via the boat’s audio system while your phone is safely tucked away.
- USB Audio: Connected from front of head unit. Play music from USB flash drive units. Plays MP3, WMA music formats. Will handle up to 8GB but is dependent on the memory’s software. MP3 and WMA playback with ID3 tags. Fitted with rubber protection cover.
- SD Audio: Connected from front of head unit. Play music from SD memory card units. Plays MP3, WMA music formats. Will handle up to 8GB but is dependent on the memory’s software. MP3 and WMA playback with ID3 tags. Fitted with rubber protection cover.
- AUX Audio input: Front 3.5mm stereo socket input on head unit. Ideal for many devices to be connected: including: portable CD players, walkmans, MP3 players, in fact anything that has a headphone or line output
- Radio tuner: AM / FM
- Display: Positive LCD display (black on blue) with blue light up buttons.
- Face colour: White face and trim plate with grey buttons and grey volume knob with chrome ring
- 21 Button remote control
- Conformal epoxy coating on all PCB circuit boards to prevent damage from high humidity and salt.
- Rust-resistant EDP (Electro deposit paint) coating on the chassis and PET cover on top and left and right sides
- 100W - 4 x 25 watt max power / detachable face / din surround or rear mount / electronic audio control (bass, treble, fader, balance, volume) / EQ control (digital sound processing - classical, pop, rock etc) / mono/stereo / clock / AS/PS / Mode
Mounting dimensions:50mm(H) x 178mm(W) x 90mm(D)
- Input / output wires: 2 x RCA audio line output sockets (1.2 Volt) / antenna socket / male harness plug to male ISO connector with 2 female ISO plugs to bare ends (30cm).
**NOTE: If your boat / vehicle does not have a seperate accessory wire circuit, make sure the red (ignition/accessory 12v) wire and the yellow (memory backup 12v) wire on this unit are both connected to the same 12 volt power source in the boat / vehicle.
This unit also available in black (MA4BB)