MCLELLAND 2-IN 4-OUT PREMIUM SPEAKER SELECTOR WITH VOLUME CONTROL
|A highly efficient dual-source (A/B) speaker selector enables the selection of two different amplifiers to any room in any combination simultaneously, all at varying volume levels. Ideal for both home and commercial installations.|
- Designed for use with either 4 ohm or 8 ohm speakers, it is equipped with internal jumpers to select the degree of impedance matching based on the impedance of your speakers and your amplifier's impedance requirements.
- Dual amplifier sources inputs
- 4 Zone outputs with separate on/off switch and source switch which allows you to keep the volume control at a set level while turning the speakers on or off.
- Separate rotary volume control for each output
- No external power supply required!
- A/B source selection for each room independently to choose between two source amplifiers
- Spring terminals for convenient speaker cable termination - accepts up to 12AWG cable
- Full transformer based circuit for impedance matching which maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system.
- Full metal casing - extra heavy duty construction
|Continuous (RMS):||150 watts total RMS|
|Average Power:||180 watts total|
|Peak Power:||200 watts total|
|Volume Control:||42 dB attenuation/ 12 positions|
|Spring terminals:||Accept up to 12 gauge wire|
|Dimensions:||432 mm x 76mm x 159 mm|