|- Ford Falcon and Territory auxiliary audio adaptor lead
- Used to connect an aftermarket ipod, MP3 player or another audio device to the factory fitted head unit using an already provided harness fitting
- Simply plug the 5 pin ford plug into the existing harness (located up under the dash behind the fuse panel), connect an audio device to the lead and then push the AM button on the head unit to select aux. This will now allow audio playback of the audio device that is connected through your Ford stereo.
- Supplied with:
- 5 Pin Ford plug to 2 RCA sockets on a 1.5 metre length cable
- 3.5mm Stereo right angle plug to 2 RCA plug 80cm retractable audio lead (ALR035R)
- Pack size: 1x per pack
- Packaging: heat sealed blister and card with hang hole
- Wiring notes: The Ford BA-GT factory wiring harness is located behind the fuse box.