|You wouldn't think a woofer so shallow could deliver low frequencies so substantially, but that's exactly what the Virtus Nano Integra 602 Carbon woofer does.
ONLY 17.78mm DEEP!
Morel uses their unique aluminum External Voice Coil (EVC™) and neodymium magnets to help give the shallow woofer enough power handling to deliver satisfying low-end punch. The “grand-dome” cone design uses a damped sandwich hybrid carbon fiber and foam core to achieve a widely dispersed sound and solid off-axis response.
Morel's 1-1/8" silk dome tweeter contributes warm highs to the distinct Virtus sound, and the one-of-a-kind Acuflex™ compound that coats the tweeter helps damping to bring out the fine detail in your music.
- 6-1/2" 2-way speaker
- carbon/foam sandwich dome woofer with butyl rubber surround
- steel basket
- 1-1/8" Acuflex coated silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB at 2.83 V
- top-mount depth: 11/16"
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 MXR 250i Crossovers
- 2 Grilles
- Six 3/4" Screws
- Eight 1-1/4" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 0.25" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Installation guide
- 2 Morel logo badges
- Morel window sticker
- Genuine product verification instructions