MOREL ULTIMO TITANIUM SC SERIES 600W RMS 12" 4OHM SUBWOOFER
|The Ultimo Titanium SC is designed to deliver innovative engineering resulting in extraordinary combination of audiophile bass quality and high power output at a great consumer value.|
- Employs some of the best technological features of the Ultimo Titanium subwoofer such as Morel’s titanium voice coil former. Exceptionally stiff and lightweight, the titanium improves the dynamics of the driver for even quicker transient response, with lower distortion and increased power handling.
- Features a gigantic 5.1” Hexatech™ External Voice coil (EVC™), a hexagonal-shaped aluminum coil wire (2-3 times thicker than standard subwoofers) that is used for accurate music reproduction and for superior durability and power handling. A highly efficient magnet system – DMM™ Double Magnet ferrite Motor that maximizes the magnetic field (over 90% efficiency).
- Has a unique hybrid paper-carbon fiber composite cone to achieve the extraordinary musicality.
- Carbon Fiber Cone - Derived from the drivers of our award-winning fat lady speaker system, this cone design is comprised of two exterior carbon fiber skins sandwiching a layer of Rohacell, a high strength, featherweight foam. The combination forms a cone that is light, strong and properly damped for naturally uncolored audio reproduction.
- DMM Motor - Morel’s double drive system generates more magnetic energy than a single magnet of similar size, increasing efficiency and the dynamic range. The position of the secondary magnet fixed above the top plate in the motor is the key in controlling stray magnetic flux, thus generating a more focussed magnetic field while also contributing to the “shielded” characteristic of our speakers.
- EVC Motor - Utilize voice coils that are up to three times larger than those used in conventional loudspeakers, enabling improved heat dissipation, power handling and linearity. The EVC™ design moves the magnetic motor system to within the voice coil, eliminating stray magnetic flux by effectively directing all the magnetic energy to the voice coil. The EVC architecture is over 90% more efficient than conventional design, magnetically shielded, and highly compact.
- Hexatech™ Aluminium Voice Coil - Made from 100% aluminum wire shaped like a honeycomb, the Hexatech™ voice coil reduces air gaps in the coil windings, thereby increasing efficiency by up to 20%. Being lightweight, Hexatech™ voice coils are largely responsible for the extraordinary fast transient response Morel drive units are known for.
- Titainium Voice Coil Former - Titanium bobbin (VC body) is known for its high rigidity, light weight, heat transfer and conductive characteristics. Our R&D team was able to decrease eddy currents inside the magnetic gap, improve heat dissipation considerably, lower distortion and improve power handling. Despite the tremendous cost and new sophisticated manufacturing processes, it delivers a tonally balanced, highly accurate, and exceptionally fast transient transducer.
*Octopus grille included
- Configuration: 12"
- Mounting Depth: 146.9mm
- Power Handling: 600 W/RMS, 2000W Max.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 900 Hz
- Voice Coil Size: 130 mm
- Voice Coil Former: Titanium
- Voice Coil Wire: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neoydmium
- Cone Type: Carbon Fibre and laminated paper
- Sensitivity: 87db
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Subwoofer Grille: Octopus grille included