MOREL ULTIMO 10" PREMIUM 4 OHM SUBWOOFER - 1000W RMS
|The new flagship Ultimo Titanium further improves the extraordinary combination of musicality and high power handling the original Ultimo subwoofers were known for. They are engineered to set a new standard in subwoofer technology and bass performance.|
- While most subwoofers are little more than high-output bass makers, the Ultimo series was engineered with a synergy of tight, controlled musicality and life-like deep bass reproduction with no equal for delivering the ultimate bass experience.
- Equipped with Morel’s most advanced, cutting–edge technology derived from the company’s HiFi bass drivers.
- Exceptionally stiff and lightweight voice coil former, the Titanium improves the dynamics of the driver for even quicker transient response, with lower distortion and increased power handling.
- Employ a copper shorting ring to enable a more linear response by reducing distortion, resulting in a flat impedance response. This serves as a very critical component especially in subwoofers where distortion levels are relatively very high.
- Other features are similar to its renowned sibling the Ultimo; A gigantic 5.1” Hexatech™ External Voice Coil (EVC™), the DMM™ (Dual Magnet Motor) motor design that achieves over 90% efficiency and the PFS™ (Progression Field Symmetry) spider/surround technology stiffens the spider as excursion levels increase, ensuring maximum linearity, minimum distortion, and truly flat response.
- The Ultimo Titanium subwoofer series benefit from the incorporation of Morel’s titanium voice coil technology and continued parameter optimization, thus enabling it to work more efficiently in smaller enclosures than their predecessors while improving their performance.
- The culmination of these new advancements results in the Ultimo Titanium being the most dynamic car audio subwoofer series Morel has engineered, promising the highest resolution for ultimate in bass reproduction.
- Carbon Fiber Cone - Derived from the drivers of our award-winning fat lady speaker system, this cone design is comprised of two exterior carbon fiber skins sandwiching a layer of Rohacell, a high strength, featherweight foam. The combination forms a cone that is light, strong and properly damped for naturally uncolored audio reproduction.
- DMM Motor - Morel’s double drive system generates more magnetic energy than a single magnet of similar size, increasing efficiency and the dynamic range. The position of the secondary magnet fixed above the top plate in the motor is the key in controlling stray magnetic flux, thus generating a more focussed magnetic field while also contributing to the “shielded” characteristic of our speakers.
- EVC Motor - Morel speakers with EVC™ technology utilize voice coils that are up to three times larger than those used in conventional loudspeakers, enabling improved heat dissipation, power handling and linearity. The EVC™ design moves the magnetic motor system to within the voice coil, eliminating stray magnetic flux by effectively directing all the magnetic energy to the voice coil. The EVC architecture is over 90% more efficient than conventional design, magnetically shielded, and highly compact.
- Hexatech™ Aluminium Voice Coil - Made from 100% aluminum wire shaped like a honeycomb, the Hexatech™ voice coil reduces air gaps in the coil windings, thereby increasing efficiency by up to 20%. Being lightweight, Hexatech™ voice coils are largely responsible for the extraordinary fast transient response Morel drive units are known for.
- Titanium Voice Coil Former - Titanium bobbin (VC body) is known for its high rigidity, light weight, heat transfer and conductive characteristics. Our R&D team was able to decrease eddy currents inside the magnetic gap, improve heat dissipation considerably, lower distortion and improve power handling. Despite the tremendous cost and new sophisticated manufacturing processes, it delivers a tonally balanced, highly accurate, and exceptionally fast transient transducer
- Uniflow™ Chassis - Uses an open design that is aerodynamically efficient, allowing air and sound waves to flow uniformly and smoothly. Its geometric shape also eliminates interference with the woofer’s moving components, enabling the use of a low-profile spider for greater support and stability.
*Octopus grille included
- Configuration: 10"
- Mounting Depth: 140.3 mm
- Power Handling: 1000 W/RMS, 3000W Max.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 900 Hz
- Voice Coil Size: 130 mm
- Voice Coil Former: Titanium
- Voice Coil Wire: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neoydmium
- Cone Type: Carbon Fibre and laminated paper
- Sensitivity: 85db
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Subwoofer Grille: Octopus grille included