|Embracing Morel’s legendary craftsmanship, engineering, and innovation, the latest Hybrid systems define an ever-evolving concept of high-fidelity speaker design.|
- Now in their fifth generation, the new Hybrid and Hybrid Integra systems give a further refined listening experience, captivating you with the raw emotions of listening to live music.
- Their subtle balance of resolution, power, and efficiency has been further optimised to exceed expectations regardless of what genre of music you enjoy.
- Now the Hybrid is available in 2-way and Integra point source (coaxial) solutions, as well as a new 3-way system to fit nearly any system requirement.
Controlled Acoustic Resistance – The C.A.R. Filter™ improves the acoustic loading by controlling airflow within the driver, mimicking the effects of a cabinet while improving power handling by 30%. This provides greater control over the cone movement for improved bass dynamics.
EVC Motor - Speakers utilise voice coils that are up to three times larger than those used in conventional loudspeakers, enabling improved heat dissipation, power handling and linearity. The EVC™ design moves the magnetic motor system to within the voice coil, eliminating stray magnetic flux by effectively directing all the magnetic energy to the voice coil. The EVC architecture is over 90% more efficient than conventional design, magnetically shielded, and highly compact.
Handcrafted Acuflex Soft Dome - A specially engineered damping compound hand-applied to the soft domes, adding rigidity and damping, which greatly improves the clarity and bandwidth of the tweeter/mid-range. The Acuflex™ diaphragm exhibits controlled cancelling break up (accurate–flexing), meaning each break-up mode is counteracted by another in the opposite direction, enabling smooth frequency response.
Hexatech Aluminium Voice Coil - Made from 100% aluminum wire shaped like a honeycomb, the Hexatech™ voice coil reduces air gaps in the coil windings, thereby increasing efficiency by up to 20%. Being lightweight, Hexatech™ voice coils are largely responsible for the extraordinary fast transient response Morel drive units are known for.
Hybrid Magnet Motor - Uses a ferrite magnet together with a very powerful neodymium magnet. Combined they create a compact, lightweight motor system that is up to four times more powerful than conventional designs of the same size. With Hybrid, more amplified power is converted into sonic energy for flawless performance, even in a small driver.
MXR Crossover - Morel Crossover Resolution (MXR) system combines high-quality components and varying features that improve the sound presentation and overall sound quality of Morel’s systems. The MXR crossover system is designed to ensure that drivers integrate seamlessly with minimum loss of signal quality to preserve the natural and tonal balance of our speakers.
- Configuration: 2-Way split system
- Driver Size: 165mm (W), 69mm (H)
- Total Driver Height: 17mm
- Voice Coil Size: 54mm (W), 28mm (H)
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 25,000 Hz
- Crossover: External MXR240.3 crossover
- Power Handling: 140 WRMS, 600 W Max.
- Sensitivity: 91db
- Impedance: 4ohm
- Speaker Grilles: Included