|- Perfect everyday, affordable tracking unit which is backed by Teltonika hardware
- $15.95 per month connectivity, supported by the local LMS tracking team
- 3 wire installation
- Commercial grade tracking with custom fleetcare online platform
- Android, Apple and web based tracking with SMS alerts available
- Local WA connectivity with 3G universal connectivity so you don't have to rely on Telstra or Optus. The LMS univerasal SIM card will use all towers in the area for accurate and remote tracking
- 99% connectivity assurance with personal assistance from LMS if required
- Can be easily wired up for custom installation including remote vehicle turn-off, geofencing, non-ignition movement alert (in case of unauthorised towing), speed detection, radical driving detection, ID tag ignition and detection plus so much more
- Extremely accurate tracking history with FBT reporting. Simply select a vehicle with the date and time and preview the report
HEAVY DUTY TRANSPORT
Modern day logistics require a lot of information for business optimization, it is not enough to get current GPS coordinate of your vehicle location. With fuel consumption, driven distance and many other parameters you are able to monitor and regulate your fleet resources, this way all expenses would be accounted. With solution for driver activities monitoring you will have full control of your driver. Usually cargo is equally important as vehicle itself, with temperature data you can be assured that goods which you are delivering will maintain high quality.
Main reasons for insurance pay outs are car accidents and thefts. There have been at least 7 million cases of stolen vehicles around the world every year and this number keeps growing every day; figures in traffic accident statistics are even greater. Real time tracking, warnings when theft attempt or crash is detected, with possibility to trace accidents – all this to determine culprit and reduce expenses when unforeseen event occurs.
Nothing gives you greater advantage in logistics than knowing location of all your goods. Not everything is connected to trucks and has a driver around. Trailers are more difficult to track - it can be left for days or remain in ships for weeks before getting any external power. Our solution has long autonomous working hours, is resistant to harsh environments, and gives possibility to read cargo temperature. You can also monitor which truck is connected to trailer for best work organization and accounting.