|APL is a flexible, fast drying transparent acrylic conformal coating, used for the protection of electronic circuitry. It has been formulated for professional use only and meets the requirements of a variety of international standards.|
- Excellent clarity, ideal for LED coating applications
- Offers excellent adhesion to all substrates
- Good temperature range and dielectric properties
- May be soldered through UV trace to aid inspection
- May be removed with solvents such as Ultrasolve (ULS)
- Cost effective - allows efficient application
- Fast touch-dry time.
- RoHS Compliant
- Meets MIL-1-46058C
- Meets IPC-CC-830:
Perfect for protecting exposed electronics to the elements including trackers, relay systems, jammers and other devices.
Supplied in 400mm spray can
Enhanced protection for enhanced PCB performance
- UL, MIL and IPC-CC-830 approved
- Solvent removable and solvent resistance coatings
- Acrylic, Silicone, Polyurethane and Hybrid Materials
- UV cure and water-based options available
- UV trace to aid inspection
- Thinners and masking products
Conformal coatings are designed to protect printed circuit boards and related equipment from their environment. Typically applied at 25-75µm, these coatings 'conform' to the contours of the board allowing for excellent protection and coverage, ultimately extending the working life of the PCB.