|- Allows you to add a NTSC reverse camera to a factory Toyota Hilux head unit
- No need to cut or solder any wires!
- Saves pulling apart the dash & head unit, just simply plug the harness into the correct location in the passenger footwell kick panel
- This reverse camera and harness kit is designed for plug and play DIY installation in Toyota Hilux vehicles 2020 Onwards.
- It allows easy installation and integration of a reverse camera to the OEM factory Toyota Hilux screen. (From June 2020 onwards)
- The camera is then simply mounted in the factory location or under the tray.
- This kit has been designed for simple plug and play installation into the Toyota Hilux vehicle, without the need of cutting or soldering any wires.
- It saves pulling apart the dash and trying to access the rear of the head unit area, whereas this harness simply plugs and plays into the harness location in the passenger footwell kick panel area.
- Heavy Duty Robust Design
- Parking Guide Lines (Green & Black wires): By default is set without parking guide lines. (Join green and black wire to turn on parking guide lines)
- Camera also includes butterfly mount and has a Waterproof IP68 rating
- Plug and play DIY installation with harness
- Image Sensor: CCD
- Video System: NTSC
- Resolution: 340K Pixels
- Min Illumination: 0.5Lux
- View Angle: 160°
- Working Voltage: DC5V-12V
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Camera Body Size: 26mm W x 21mm H x 30mm D
- Butterfly Base Size: 35mm L x 19mm W
- Gaining access to the harness wiring in the vehicle:
- Lift up and remove the passenger side door sill plate.
- Remove the passenger side footwell kick panel.
- Installing the camera harness with the vehicle harness wiring: (WARNING: Ensure vehicle is switched off before disconnecting this plug)
- Unplug the factory harness plug from the passenger side footwell area.
- Plug the factory harness plug into the female end of this harness
- Plug the male end of this harness into the factory harness socket in the vehicle.
- Plug the small 4 pin plug on the camera extension cable into the small 4 pin socket on the harness.
- Installing the camera and testing:
- Install and wire the camera as desired.
- Once this camera kit is installed, test it to make sure it is working and the viewing angle is suitable.
- Ensure all wiring is routed in the vehicle and to the rear of the vehicle safely and securely.
- Re-install the passenger side footwell kick panel.
- Re-install the passenger side door sill plate.
- 1 x CCD Camera
- 1 x 7 Metre camera extension cable
- 1 x Plug & Play harness (1 x Male 26 pin plug to 1 x female 26 pin plug and 1 x 4 pin plug)
- 1 x Installation instruction
*Also available is just the video retention harness only: VRTY20