AXIUM AX-AMM2 MEDIA MANAGER WITH HDMI AND 3.5MM OUTPUTS
|The AXAMM2 features 8 available network streams with a HDMI output as well as a Line out output providing 10 audio streams in total.|
The AXAMM supports Apple Airplay, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, TuneIn, Network shares (UPnP, SMB), play from your device and Axium Favourites. The AXAMM2 supports a large list of audio files. Included in this list is AAC (MPEG4), FLAC (lossless) and WAV files. The AXAMM2 performs sample rate conversion when required to support as many formats as possible.
- Apple Airplay for each media player stream
- Spotify Connect for each media player stream**
- TIDAL for high fidelity music streaming**
- TuneIn Internet streaming**
- Local mobile device music playback (iOS and Android)
- Network shares (NAS or PC)
- Cast to the device using UPnP/DLNA
- 10 Audio Streams:
- 1x HDMI
- 1x analogue 3.5mm jack
- 8x Network stream over LAN (RJ-45)
- Support for up to 192 kHz 24-bit stereo audio
- Auto integration into AX-Mini 4 and AX-1250 media players
- One 5VDC 3A power supply
- Static or DHCP network connections
- Dimensions: 94 L x 60 W x 26 D mm
**An internet connection is required for Internet streaming services. ISP charges may apply. Future services may be added.
Specifications and features subject to change without notice.
Audio formats supported
Standard and variable bit and sample rates
8 and 16bit PCM up to 48kHz. No metadata.
Up to 96kHz and 576kBits/s.
Up to 24 bit 192 kHz
24 bit, 96kHz
24 bit, 96kHz